Top F.A.Q on Marrakech desert tours 3 days.
Very few places can be compared to the Sahara desert. This Moroccan gem is filled with landscapes that will take your breath away, activities that will bring out the adventurer in you, and unforgettable opportunities where you can experience moments that will nourish your soul. But, before you embark on a Marrakech desert tours 3 days, you need to know what to expect, when you should expect it – and since this is a wholesome F.A.Q – why you should expect it.
Located on Morocco’s western border, the Sahara Desert is the world’s largest hot desert. The United States’ area is somewhat similar to this one. However, the traditions, food, atmosphere, and the night’s calming skies are way different.
You’ll find the most frequently asked questions related to the desert. Also, if you’re a first timer, then you’ll surely appreciate this F.A.Q.
Starting off with someone who has seen a desert before, Miles from Texas asks;
‘Can I go by myself on a Marrakech desert tours 3 days?’ – Miles from Austin, Texas.
Can? Yes. Should? No.
Unless you’re willing to get lost every two minutes, we do not recommend traveling by yourself. Of course, many have done it, and generally, people who do are professional travelers. They do not mind getting lost and sleeping wherever they see fit.
If you’re looking to experience a convenient Marrakech desert tours 3 days, then you should definitely go with a DMC – like us! You’ll have a wonderful time exploring the desert with our guide’s aid, and you’ll also be driven around Morocco, given a cozy, comfortable bed on your nights in the desert, and served with sumptuous meals that represent Morocco’s culture.
If there’s one question that we get all the time, it’s this;
‘What do I need to pack for a Marrakech desert tours 3 days?’ Luke from Wisconsin, U.S state.
There are essentials, and there are extras. Here, you’ll find both.
Starting with the essentials, you’re going to want to pack;
- Comfortable jeans or durable pants. These will help make sure that your legs are protected from the camels’ fur. They may be adorable, but their fur is rough.
- Appropriate shoes. These include sneakers, sport sandals, hiking boots… You’re going to want those because you’ll be going through rugged land. They will surely come in handy.
- A light jacket or a windbreaker. The desert gets cold at night, and staying warm is definitely essential.
- Sunscreen and chapstick for sun protection. You’re visiting the desert, you know it’s going to be sunny!
- A hat or a headscarf. The sand’s particles do fly at the slightest wind speed.
The following are extras, but frankly, if you do not get these, you’re missing out.
- A flashlight. Not really crucial, as the campsite is well lit. But you’ll never know when you might need a flashlight – until you do.
- A camera. We have debated whether this should go on the ‘essentials’ list. It ended up here because you don’t need a camera to continue with your Marrakech desert tours, but we all agree that a camera is a must.
- A lens and camera brush if you’re bringing a camera. The desert’s tiny sand particles will find a way to your camera, better protect it.
‘Is it okay for my kids to come with me on a Marrakech desert tours 3 days?’ Cécile from Grenoble, France.
Traveling with your family should not limit your traveling choices. Especially if you’re going with us. It has been proved that kids do have a wonderful time when they’re traveling with us. However, there are some factors that you should take into consideration.
First, realise that we’re going to be driving for long periods of time. If you do not want your kids to be spending hours in the car, we suggest that you book a private tour. By doing so, you’ll be able to have pit stops whenever you need to. Secondly, and probably the most important factor, your kids’ taste buds may not be as adventurous as yours. Typically, when you’re camping in the desert, you’ll be served with a Moroccan dinner that’s comprised with tagine chicken/meat and vegetables. Make sure to pack extra snacks for the kids just in case.
Marrakech desert tours à https://marrakech-desert-trip.com
Marrakech desert tours 3 days à https://marrakech-desert-trip.com/tours/marrakech-3-days-desert-tour/