Getting The Most Out Of Australia With A Sydney Cruise
With trips overseas seemingly off the books for the foreseeable future, more and more people are looking to take their holidays in beautiful Australia. Australians are lucky enough to live in a magical country with enough attractions and natural beauty to last a lifetime. From the truly world city of Sydney to wilds of Darwin and beyond, one thing is for certain, Aussies are spoilt for choice. The biggest problem most people will have is deciding what to do and where to go. Australia is famous for its beautiful beaches, with Bondi probably the pick of the bunch but there is so much more to Australia than the beach.
For a city break, Sydney is hard to beat, and the activities and attractions are truly world class. From the Sydney Opera House to luxury Sydney Harbour cruises, there really is something for everyone in this great city. Sydney is also a great place to base yourself for nearby attractions, with the Blue Mountains easily accessible as well as a whole host of other places where you could spend a day, a week or even a month.
Attractions In And Around Sydney
As previously mentioned, you’ll never go short of things to do and see in and around Sydney and the list below is just a very small selection of what you can do:
- Whale Watching Boat Tour – Witness the annual migration of humpback whales as they pass Sydney on their annual migration
- Boat Charter around Sydney Harbour – See beautiful Sydney from the sea – a must for any bucket list
- Sydney Helicopter Tour – By night, by day or even a lunch trip to vineyard – the choice is yours
- Taronga Zoo – Enjoy close up encounters with iconic animals from Australia and across the world
- Chinatown – Sydney’s Chinatown really is an assault on the senses – Stop by for lunch or simply walk around and absorb the culture
- The Royal Botanic Gardens – This very special space should be at the top of every visitor’s itinerary with a variety of native flora. Free entry
This is only a snapshot of things to do and see in Sydney – get online today and build your own itinerary for a simply magical times that will stay in the memory for many years after you depart.
Booking Your Trips With Recognised Operators
Like any city in the world, competition is fierce when it comes to tour operators and it can be hard to make a decision, so it is important to research your tour operator before you part with any money. For example, look for a company that offers cruises around Sydney that has a good reputation and excellent safety record. Search online reviews so you can make an informed decision whether to go with one operator or another.
The message is that despite the ongoing situation across the world, Sydney is well and truly open for a day, a short break or full-blown vacation.